- 4SG | Jesus has given a command to the church to "make disciples of all nations" (Matt 28:19). In order to obey this command, we have established an outreach ministry to help us take the good news of Jesus Christ to the community around us. One way in which we do this is to train our people to evangelize using The Way of the Master training course. When a person is trained, they then have the opportunity to apply their training every other week as we actively share the gospel in downtown Fort Worth marked as 4SG (For the Sake of the Gospel) on the the church Calendar.
- Nursing Home Ministry | This ministry is open to for all who have a heart for the elderly. This ministry visits area nursing homes for prayer, fellowship, songs of praise, and evangelism. Contact the church office for more information.
- Rivertree Academy | Rivertree Academy is a school close to the church in Como. Church members can help tutor students after school. Contact the church office for more information about this ministry.
- Pregnancy Help Center | The Pregnancy Help Center of Fort Worth seeks to minister to women facing unplanned pregnancies. We partner with this center to minister to these women as well. Contact the church office for more information.
- Ronald McDonald House | The Ronald McDonald House ministry is an opportunity for our members to minister to families in need at the local Ronald McDonald House. Contact the church office for more information.
Click here to listen to the audio from our 2018 Gospel Urgency Missions Conference. Speakers consist of missionaries from around the world including Shannon Hurley (SOS Ministries Uganda), Eric Z, and Damon Cupp (SOS Ministries Uganda).