BCDC 2020 Update
In view of the ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19, the plans for this fall's Biblical Counseling and Discipleship Conference have undergone some changes:
- For those who do not wish to attend in person, we are planning to provide a virtual option for all three tracks. For Track 1, this still will satisfy the training requirement of Phase I of ACBC Certification. We will include opportunities for participants to interact remotely with lecturers each weekend. The cost for the virtual option will be $25 lower than the cost for attending in-person.
- Because of the uncertainty of the present circumstances, we will implement a policy of full refunds and registration changes at any time.
- For the same reason, we will delay and limit our rate increases: "Early Bird Rate" will last through July 15, and "Regular Rate" will last all the way through last-minute registrations.
- In an effort to ensure flexibility and safety, we will mostly limit the food and beverage offerings for this conference to pre-packaged goods.
- We will be tracking requirements and recommendations from the various levels of government leading up to our conference dates, and will provide further information and updates via email and our conference website as applicable.
Click below to register for any of our 3 teaching tracks.
Check back in coming months for information about lodging options.
For more information call our office at 817-738-8456.