Welcome to the online version of CBC's Membership Class!
You can scroll down to the media player to listen to the four class sessions, or click these links for direct access to the MP3's:
- Session 1: Introduction & Membership - Dan Kirk
- Session 2: Gospel & Salvation - Matt Scheffler
- Session 3: Biblical Eldership - Russ Darr
- Session 4: The Scriptures - Jason Kruis
Additionally, you may download these informational resources usually distributed at in-person Cal 101 sessions:
- Welcome/Basic Information
- Core Values (with supporting Scriptures)
- Brief Descriptions of CBC Ministries
- Elder Bios
- Elders/Deacons Ministries List
- Ministry Leaders & Small group Locations
- Doctrinal Statement & Bylaws
- Membership Application
Hard copies of these resources are available for you at the church building, along with a free book, "What Is a Healthy Church Member?" For questions, please call or email Jason Kruis, 817-738-8456; email@example.com.
Please finish listening to the Cal 101 classroom lectures prior to the scheduled August 16 meet and greet/Q&A with the elders.