NO Sunday School for the Month of January
WORSHIP SERVICE (10:15 a.m.):
Messenger: Jason Kruis
Sermon: God's Solution for Sin
Click here to download a packet that includes the Scripture reading, song lyrics, and sermon notes.
- Pastor Dan Update | We thank the Lord for Pastor Dan's recovery! In the confluence of God's perfect plan, and our fallible, dependent plan, Pastor Dan was already scheduled to not preach during January, in order to prepare for his upcoming series in Romans. That series is tentatively scheduled to begin February 7, but we trust in the Lord's perfect timing in all things!
- NO Sunday School through January 31 | The recent increase in sickness among our families has led to low attendance in Sunday school, as well as difficulty staffing the classrooms. Due to this, we have decided to close down the 9-10am hour for the next four Sundays. We will not meet again for Sunday school until February 7.
- ISI Men's Ministry | The Men's Bible study, Iron Sharpening Iron, will begin meeting for the spring semester at the small conference room in the church. If you come to the fellowship hall, you'll find us. We will be starting Saturday, January 23rd from 7:00-9:00 am. Click here to sign up for ISI. Click here to order the book Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy by Mark Vroegop. We will be using Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy as the guide to our study. Mark Vroegop does a great job teaching about biblical lament, and both how to use and support fellow believers in times of loss and grief. Please be sure to read the introduction and chapter 1, and come prepared to be blessed by God's Word!
- College & Career | Please join us this Sunday, January 17 at 2:00 pm, as we begin The Desiring God Study at the church. Hope to see you all there.
- Student Ministry | Join us this Sunday, January 17 as we kick off the new semester of Student Ministries. We will be gathering in the Chapel from 4:00-6:00 pm. Hope to see you all there.
- Weekly Scripture Memory | Please join us as we seek to treasure God’s Word in our heart week by week! The coming week’s Fighter Verse is John 1:12-13.
NOTE: If you experience technical issues during the service, check your email for any updates we may send out about the best way to access a smooth stream. We apologize for these technical issues, and want to assure you that we are working to resolve them.
We have found that it can make a difference which device and even which browser you use (Microsoft's Edge and Apple's Safari seem to work better than Google's Chrome, for example).
Click here to access the video feed via Calvary's Facebook page (scroll down until you see the live feed; and note: you do not need a Facebook account to access the feed there).
You can find the live stream video below: