SUNDAY SCHOOL (9:00 a.m.; in-person only):
Teacher: Rod May
Lesson: Song of Solomon Wk 1
WORSHIP SERVICE (10:15 a.m.):
Messenger: Dan Kirk
Sermon: The Gospel of God
Click here to download a packet that includes the Scripture reading, song lyrics, and sermon notes.
- New Member Class | Our Cal 101 New Members Class will take place Sunday's, February 28 and March 7 from 9:00-10:00 am. This informational class on church membership is offered to those interested to learn more about CBC. For more information or to sign up, please click here.
- Lord’s Supper | March 14, during the worship service, if you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, please join us in partaking of the Lord’s Supper elements in celebration and thanksgiving for all that He has done for us.
- CBC Baptism Service | Join us for a baptism service on April 18, at 9:00 am during the Sunday School hour. If you are interested in participating, sigh up on our website cbcfortworth.org/resources/baptism-sign-up. Once you have signed up, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with Pastor Dan.
- Evening Ladies' Bible Study | Ladies! Set your calendars for Tuesday evenings, March 2-May 18 from 6:30-8:30 pm as we are invited to get a peek at the last private conversation between Jesus and his Beloved apostles before He goes to the Cross. This inductive study of John 13-17 is warmly depicted by Kristie Gant in her Bible study With Love from the Upper Room. The ways in which Christ loved His own in the upper room that night are recorded not just for them, but for us as well. Given the troubled and turbulent times in which we live today, that same love of Christ is as important for us now as it was for the disciples so long ago! This study will be presented by Nita Moore and held in the church conference room. Please click here to register on our website. Our books are $16.95 and will be ordered from the office as we see how many ladies register. It is my prayer that each of you would join me on this intimate journey.
- Morning Ladies' Bible Study | This study will continue on Wednesday, March 24th at 10:00 am-noon in the Fellowship Hall (with social distancing). Childcare will be provided. Book: Hope in God: A Biblical Perspective for Understanding, Overcoming, and Preventing Depression by Kristie Gant (In Praise Of God Ministries) Discussion led by Allie Jones. **Please read through pages 101-13 before our first meeting. PLEASE JOIN US for this inductive-style study on BIBLICAL HOPE! (Although we are covering the second part of this study, everyone is invited to join us! Each lesson is complete on its own.) It is always important to stay girded in God's Word for direction and comfort to give us Biblical Hope! Whether we are currently feeling a little down or not, this Bible study focuses on God's Word and our Hope in the LORD and is helpful for equipping ourselves against future despair and for helping encourage others who may be struggling. Each lesson focuses on a Biblical foundation, a name of God, and a topical application on Biblical Hope. Books are available on Amazon. If you are new to this study, Please sign up here.
- Weekly Scripture Memory | Please join us as we seek to treasure God’s Word in our heart week by week! The coming week’s Fighter Verse is 1 John 2:15-17.
Year End Giving Statements are available on the back table in the chapel.
NOTE: If you experience technical issues during the service, check your email for any updates we may send out about the best way to access a smooth stream. We apologize for these technical issues, and want to assure you that we are working to resolve them.
We have found that it can make a difference which device and even which browser you use (Microsoft's Edge and Apple's Safari seem to work better than Google's Chrome, for example).
Click here to access the video feed via Calvary's Facebook page (scroll down until you see the live feed; and note: you do not need a Facebook account to access the feed there).
You can find the live stream video below: